can't performance at the stage from act I

Exorsistth
  • Pending

stage spawn without lush carpet, playbill, or stage hand just stage and seat standalone in desert when equip doll costume and mask to start act I it seem briar wolves spawnlike it wrong step

image.png

Steps to Reproduce

1. going to stage at desert
2. put a mask and costume
3.click at stage to perfome act I
4" briar wovles spawn

User Feedback

I've run into a similar issue. The stage in my world had the flooring, and it was in a different biome, near mactusk camps, but the end tables also disappeared. We definitely had them in the world earlier, we played around with them and showed off how they'll attack/kill you if you try to break them. There has been a bearger nearby that I led hounds to a few times, but I didn't think that the playbill or stagehands could be broken by him or burned by red hounds. We didn't get to see what happened to the stage decor, so im not even sure whether the hounds or bearger have anything tk do with it. We just found one day that it was gone, after we returned to let one of our players try out the stage and see the story for themselves. I tried responding the stage bill and the lectern with commands, but I don't know if it maybe wasn't quite close enough to the stage- it's not registering that we're wearing the doll costume when we try to perform the first act

Share this comment