Cannot rejoin game because I am already "in game"

Cheeto-Jesus
  • Pending

The game kicked me out shortly after I went into a cave shard in a public person's server. I cannot rejoin because I was still listed as part of the 6 people in the world. The problem persisted even after I closed and re-opened the game. I could not get a screenshot because I chatted with someone, and then the world disappeared off my "visited" list. 

Can someone look into why this bug exists? I recall that there were a few mods present, but none that should be game-breaking. Global Positions, Increased Equip Slots, and perhaps some other mods that I can't recall were placed on the game. The server also ended on day 11. Thanks!

Steps to Reproduce
Play for a long enough time, and the server would kick you out. I would suggest turning on logging of some kind, and just play on some random guy's server until this happens; human error can be reduced by asking the guy to warn you before he wants to go, so that you could drop all your stuff or some other random thing like that. I had some previous experiences where I was kicked off the server without warning, but it is unconfirmed whether this was the host leaving or the bug happening as I did not check back on whether the game still ran. (I did probably look like a griefer if it was the latter case however- I was planning to carry all the gravestone items to base when this happened)

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.