Bold line fills part of map every game launch

slundaim
  • Fixed

Every time my saved game is launched the map is crossed with this kind of line (see pic. 1)

Going down to the caves and back to the forest resolves the issue until the next game launch (Disconnect -> Launch saved game)

This is happening for the second world I create on this PC (firstly I thought it was a one time issue)

Untitled.png

Steps to Reproduce

- Launch the saved game

- Open the map

(No special steps needed, happens every time, no exceptions)

Note that it wasn't the case for the first few launches of the saved game. The issue started to take place after a few days (maybe a week) after creating this world while playing every day or so

I believe it might be related to this issue https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together/bug-report-problems-with-dst-map-r1498/

So I'm attaching the files requested in advance

client_log.txt DxDiag.txt

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I've also noticed that it can be reproduced after switching between characters using the Celestial Portal

Are there any updates on this one please? Very frustrating

Share this comment

On 1/22/2021 at 6:18 PM, slundaim said:

I've also noticed that it can be reproduced after switching between characters using the Celestial Portal

Are there any updates on this one please? Very frustrating

Did you by any chance used these mods: GemCore API and Global Pause?

Share this comment

On 1/24/2021 at 11:37 PM, DisRicardo said:

Did you by any chance used these mods: GemCore API and Global Pause?

Yes I used both of the mods mentioned. I've also tried disabling all the mods but it didn't fix the issue

Share this comment