Boat stuck after rolling back also cannot roll back to previous days

Popcophe
  • Fixed

I rolled back to Day 428 when I was on the boat. Then I found I cannot move the boat with paddle, putting down masts will cause them to heaving and down over and over. Then I tried to roll back one more day, to Day 427. However whenever I did so, I back to the world it is still Day 428 and my boat is stuck...

If I don't wanna give up my boat, is there a way to help?

Steps to Reproduce

Seems like the problem is caused by rolling back to the day of on boat. My boat is parked by Lunar Island.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Please upload your world save file or send it to me in a private message if you are uncomfortable with the public having access to it so that I may inspect the boat. The mast repeatedly going down is an intended signal flag for when the boat physics does not like its current state.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

3 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Please upload your world save file or send it to me in a private message if you are uncomfortable with the public having access to it so that I may inspect the boat. The mast repeatedly going down is an intended signal flag for when the boat physics does not like its current state.

Hello!!! Thanks so much sir, I'm ok with posting it in the forum but sorry that there are 2 problems happened.

1. Because the cluster file is too big (over limitation), even after compressing, I take out of one folder inside of it and compress them separately. May need you to put it back. The screenshot shows where the "save" folder originally is.

2. The save.zip got unknown problem that cannot be upload fully. I tried to compress it again from original Cluster_2 folder and it's the same result.

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (14).png

Cluster_2 - Copy.zip

Share this comment