Big delay

StitchesPlush
  • Pending

I play the game with 2 other friends and when joining I could not move (my character was doing the animations but nothing would happen) and I could not see my messages but my friends could. It seems like my client was delayed by like 10 or 20 whole seconds. This might be because the host is really far away from me but outside of some ping issues this has never happened to me in the almost 1 year we have been playing and I don't think it's my internet either, I even turned it on/off disconnected my ethernet cable, etc.

Steps to Reproduce

It happened twice so far. The 2 times I connected was after disconnecting when something weird happened. The first one my game was lagging more than usual. The second one, he friend that was hosting crashed. Both times when I rejoined on our base this bug happened to me. The way it got fixed the first time becaue my friend used the tp command on me to leave the base and it only got fixed after my game "rewinded" everything until it was fine.

User Feedback

Apparently even when the non-host friend leaves the odd bug still can happen. Outside of that not much, it seems to happe if I spawn at a place with a large quantity of mobs.

Share this comment