Ancient Gateway explosion disconnects me from my server

Theetis
  • Pending

So, I'm nearly at day 500, I thought that it's finally time to try and kill the Ancient Fuelweaver - I succeeded. However, I didn't get to really enjoy my victory too long. Whenever the Ancient Gateway explodes, my character (Wendy) gets stuck in place with a lag, if she was saying something at that moment she'd just repeatedly make sounds. Soon afterwards I get a popup that I lost connection to the server. 
I came back, it all rollbacked to the moment before I even fought the Fuelweaver. I did it again, this time by cheesing it with Lureplants and Eyeturrets. Same thing happened, however I managed to force save after defeating the Fuelweaver. 
On the 3rd try I decided to just teleport via commands to the nearest cave exit and just go to the surface. I did get there without problems, but I noticed that all cave entrances are locked, with Wendy describing it "I'm too busy descending into insanity to explore this cave" or something along that line. I waited a few days, they would not unlock. So I reloaded the server. The entrances got unlocked. I thought "yay, maybe the ruins got regenerated and everything's gonna work". Nope, as soon as I went underground it took just a few seconds for me to lose connection again, as apparently the Gateway was just mere seconds from exploding at that moment.

This makes me completely unable to do anything in the caves or ruins now, and I have no idea what to do. Here's my client log, and I hope somebody can find a solution to this. I just wanted my Shadow Thurible...

Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to the Atrium biome 2. Craft an Odd Skeleton and resurrect it with a Shadow Atrium 3. Defeat the Ancient Fuelweaver 4. Wait for the Ancient Gateway to explode

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.