accidently change DST to 75hz today

KermitTheLibrarian
  • Closed

I am so frustrated right now, today this morning i was trying out the settings and when i got to refresh rate, i changed it to either 70hz 0r 75hz now when i launch up my DST my monitor says it can't support 70hz or 75hz so i had to restart my pc. i tried everything i know, reinstalling the game game cache check and none of it worked. Seriously i need someone that can help me fix it so i can actually play the game again.

English isn't that good, From Sweden.

Steps to Reproduce
My monitor is 60hz so i changed it to 70hz or 75hz, making my monitor say it can''t support it. all you do is if u have a 60hz monitor go into settings and change it into 70hz or 75hz.

User Feedback

The refresh rate (along with selected screen resolution and few other settings) is saved in client.ini that can be found under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether (in Windows).

You can try fixing it by changing the refresh_rate field in GRAPHICS section back to 60 or changing fullscreen field to false. If this won't help, you can try to rename/delete the client.ini file altogether, or rename/delete the whole DoNotStarveTogether folder.

Edited by Muche
  • Like 3

Share this comment