A Wilson new beard Bug/error

Guatosaurio
  • Pending

Lately I'm playing with Wilson and I'm testing his rework (I think it's great) I loved the branch of new abilities, but a couple of minutes ago in my game, when I tried to unlock the ability to store food in Wilson's beard the game freezes and It automatically disconnects me from the game, I have no idea why this is happening, I don't think it's because of the mods because I don't use any weird mods from the workshop, I use quality of life mods in general to avoid suffering so much while playing. (It no shows me any error like the mods, it just disconect)
Just in case Here I list all the mods that I use in my game:
Client Mods:
Gesture Wheel, Combined Status, Action Queue RB2 (RWYS supported), Craft Pot [DS, ROG, SW, DST], En Español 2020, Geometric Drop, Geometric Placement, Gesture wheel, Item Info, Minimap HUD, Place Statues, Snapping Tills, Snow Tile disabler, Status Announcements 2.12.1 

Server Mods:
Campfire Respawn, En Español 2020 Servidor, Extra Equip Slot (+Render) [Outdated](maybe the bug its for this but i don´t know), Finder Redux, Simple Health Bar DST

Steps to Reproduce

Just trying to unlock the last perk of the bread to store food in it, maybe its a problem with my mods.

User Feedback

I was testing the Extra equip slot mods and came to the conclusion that these mods are the ones that cause the problem (all versions of this mod cause crashes) so i hope that can be fixed or somebody can make a newer version of this mod, because i love using those mods, but for now i will play without it.

Share this comment

5 hours ago, DekorativnaMaca said:

Did you also experience his beard disappearing randomly before reaching the food skill? I had both.

No, it only disconect me and take me to the lobby, it a compatibility problem with the Extra slots mods that made this

Share this comment

Hi, yes I have this same bug. Except I managed to put the perk into the beard where I can store food but I didn't have a beard yet but the day that Wilsons beard grew the game crashed. 

Share this comment