A couple minor issues regarding the scrapbook (and what is/is not included)

Mervil
  • Pending

During my escapades on trying to get lots of things unlocked in the scrapbook, I have found that mush gnomes are not included in the scrapbook. I also noted that poison birchnut trees and gestalts are not included. I personally would consider these creatures, and i can "examine" them. Although maybe they aren't "creatures" according to the game because you can't really do damage to them. I don't know, but my expectations are to have these unlocked as creatures in the scrapbook. They have eyes and they look at me and attack me! Erego, creatures, lol!

I also encountered a bug initially whenever I entered or exited the caves. After initially downloading the update and playing, I was in the caves. I unlocked and researched everything in my base. Then I exited the caves and went to my base in the above world. I found that there were several items that were undone in the scrapbook and I had to research them again, including flint, rocks, blue gems, moleworms, beefalo, chester, morsel and a few others. I then researched all these again, and went back into the caves only to find that they got undone yet again. I resolved the issue by researching them again and then exiting the game. When I loaded back into my server, they were appropriately unlocked in the scrapbook and did not get undone again when I exited the caves again.

Thank you!!

Steps to Reproduce

Enter or exit the caves, check scrapbook.

User Feedback

I had the same issue, for some items I had to inspect them multiple times, because I was going in and out of the caves very frequently, even if I inspected items atleast 5 minutes before going in caves.

Share this comment