+700 days cooperative world suddenly gone

Bisbint
  • Pending

I just went on, opened the game right after my computer started, went to the host button and my server just wasn't there anymore.

I don't know if these are the correct files to access the world... I just copied them from one of the bunchofnumbers folders inside the cloud saves that seemed to be the world that disappeared. When I open the zip files, they're shown as corrupted...

By the way, I couldn't find the MDMP file required, since there's no "Don't Starve Together Beta" folder

Edit: I managed to get the world back by retrieving a previous version of the save file! But, it's still a bug, I believe..

Caves.zip cluster.ini Master.zip

client_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

I was inside the caves while 2 more friends played along with me (I don't know if that's important?) but then I was warned that the whole house's energy was about to be turned off. So I paused the game and disconnected right after, but then everything was turned off while I was in the middle of disconnecting. So, as I said before, I turned on my PC again and I couldn't see the server anymore.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.