[455433] Mouse Queue bug with Lazy Explorer Teleporting

null value
  • Pending

The 455433 update implemented an action queue type feature where holding down the mouse button will repeat the action.

However, if you hold down Right Click with the Lazy Explorer, you will constantly Telepoof to the same spot.

I believe this issue may apply to Wartox's Soul Hopping as well. However, I do not have Wartox unlocked so I cannot confirm this.

Steps to Reproduce
  1. Craft and equip a Lazy Explorer.
  2. Right Click to Telepoof somewhere on your screen, but keep Right Click held down.
  3. Move your mouse around while keeping Right Click held down.

Actual Result

You will keep Telepoofing, but you will always Telepoof to the exact same initial spot, no matter where you move your mouse.

Expected Result

You will only Telepoof once no matter if Right Click is held down or not.

• Big Ups 1

User Feedback

I can confirm that this issue happens with both lazy explorer and Wortox's Soul hopping. I believe this to be a related bug as noted here:

Share this comment

I likewise am having this issue with Wortox. I went through a wormhole and tried to harvest from a drying rack, only to be physically dragged halfway across the map at dusk so Wortox could hop back through the first side of the wormhole and exit before attempting to harvest the drying rack. That was the most disruptive thing. Double soul hopping, repeating digging up the same square of turf, just generally attempting to repeat impossible actions has been a constant annoyance. If it hadn't been full moon when Wortox started floating like he was possessed back to the opposite end of the wormhole, he probably would have died to Charlie. 

The floating back to the wormhole happened during a livestream and I clipped it from the streamer's POV if that would be helpful, I can link it below but I am not sure of whether it is ok to link it outright, please let me know if it is needed.

Share this comment