100 Health/Hunger/Sanity on modded Servers

Scaniamo
  • Closed

Me and some friends started to play DST and downloaded some mods. But when we start playing everyone got his stats just visuably locked to 100 (every character). But this does not apply to the host of our server.

But like I said it is just visuably locked to 100 , because we started to die , because we did not know our exacts stats so we died to hunger,sanity and while fighting monsters.We were testing around with some mods but it seems like this bug occures with every mod. So we tried to play without mods and it worked.But we want to play with mods :/

thx for reading my Bug-Report.

Steps to Reproduce
install some mods - host server with some mods turned on - let your friends join the server - you won't have an problems playing but your friends do not know their exacts stats and die.

User Feedback

@Scaniamo, welcome to the forums.

This is most likely due to one (or just a few) of enabled mods that causes network synchronization issues. That is, other mods are fine and disabling that bad mod will fix this.

You could look at those mods' comments/discussions, to see whether people have already reported such issues.

Or, attaching/linking to your full log file client_log.txt could help diagnose which mod it is caused by.

If the host has enabled some server-only mods, their client_log.txt would be useful as well.

Client_log can be found here:
PC: Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt
Mac: ~/Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether/client_log.txt
Linux: ~/.klei/DoNotStarveTogether/client_log.txt

If the host has a world with caves, the logs for them can be found at:
Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_{N}\Master\server_log.txt
Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_{N}\Caves\server_log.txt
where {N} is the number of the save slot.

Share this comment

What worked for me was the host created a modless world, exited (friends might have to join and exit too), enabled the mods, rejoined and it worked.

Share this comment

On 6/6/2017 at 1:15 AM, dagashiAkashi said:

it was the ash fertilizer mod for me

I had the very same problem it was the ash fertilizer mod. thanks so much for saying you had the very same issue.

Share this comment

Hello, I'm playing with some mods and have disabled most mods already and started a new world but the problems persist for my girlfriend, sanity, health & hunger stays at 100 and other weird things... i have attached the client log, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Afirehouse

client_log.txt

Share this comment