Chest bug, stops surface world from starting

catunia
  • Fixed

I have this bug after the update 456020:

```[00:00:28]: [string "scripts/components/container.lua"]:35: attempt to index field 'container' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
    scripts/components/container.lua:35 in (field) fn (Lua) <35-35>
    scripts/scheduler.lua:177 in (method) OnTick (Lua) <155-207>
    scripts/scheduler.lua:371 in (global) RunScheduler (Lua) <369-377>
    scripts/update.lua:185 in () ? (Lua) <164-243>

[00:00:28]: Sim paused
[00:00:28]: Warning: Widget:SetFocusFromChild is happening on a widget outside of the screen/widget hierachy. This will cause focus moves to fail. Is     ScriptErrorWidget    not a screen?    
[00:00:28]: stack traceback:
    scripts/widgets/widget.lua:604 in (method) SetFocusFromChild (Lua) <601-626>
    scripts/widgets/widget.lua:623 in (method) SetFocusFromChild (Lua) <601-626>
    scripts/widgets/widget.lua:623 in (method) SetFocusFromChild (Lua) <601-626>
    scripts/widgets/widget.lua:648 in (method) SetFocus (Lua) <628-657>
    scripts/widgets/menu.lua:83 in (method) SetFocus (Lua) <74-85>
    scripts/widgets/scripterrorwidget.lua:109 in (method) OnUpdate (Lua) <102-119>
    scripts/update.lua:95 in () ? (Lua) <33-134>    ```

It never did it before, I'm lost as to what to do, caves' world launches without problem though

server_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Updated dedicated server with update 456020 and surface world stopped working because of a chest bug.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

First time reporting a bug, sorry if I'm dense. That this mean that a hotfix will come soon to fix this bug?

Share this comment