When playing Wanda and transforming into Wonkey, (and then transforming back into Wanda) Wanda will enter a state between young and middle-aged. No matter your health/age, Wanda will appear to be middle-aged. Using the ageless watch to age down will not change her state, nor will taking damage to age up.
In the video attached below I fight a spider, and here you can hear that the alarming clock is using the young phase sound effect. Since this is the case, and considering I should've been in the old phase, I assume that the clock is also doing young phase damage. If this is in fact the case then it may be possible that Wanda has lost all her buffs from aging due to the Wonkey transformation.
- I died and revived using a life giving amulet. This did not appear to fix the issue.
- During my testing I accidentally came across a (visual?) bug when transforming into Wonkey where my previously equipped skins were removed and the monkey was naked. I believe this may have something to do with the hat (football helmet) I was wearing when the transformation happened, as the previous times I initiated the transformation this had not happened, but I was also not wearing a hat.
1) Play Wanda and turn into Wonkey.
2) Trade with the Monkey Queen to turn back into Wanda.
3) Observe. No matter your age, your appearance will be middle aged. Aging up doesn't appear to fix this, nor does aging down or dying (and reviving).
A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now