Resurrecting in the RoG world when drowning in SW world and coming back to SW through SeaWorthy makes you drown immediately

Criamon
  • Fixed

I started the game in SW world, then travelled to RoG where I made a Meat Effigy and I touched some Touchstones. Then I came back to SW, died in the water (drowned) and was resurrected through my Effigy in RoG - great! Then I went back to the SW through SeaWorthy expecting to appear at the other one on SW end but I travelled to the place I drowned, so died again instantly and was resurrected by the Touchstone in RoG world. I guess it is not a feature but a bug. It seems that the place you come from to the other world matters and is recorded, normally it's ok because it's a SeaWorthy, but in case of resurrection any place of death. Seems it that 'recorded place' is used as an entry to SW world instead of the SeaWorthy. 

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.