Hi friends! Today's final Public Testing patch before tomorrow's update contains a feature which will upgrade existing saves with Space Points-of-Interest! There's also a number of crash fixes and general improvements. Enjoy!
- Added Gravitas Spacejunk Points of Interest to each cluster’s space map.
- Add CustomGameSetting to toggle Teleporters
- Space POIs are now added to legacy saves that do not have them.
- Polished Material Study Terminal art.
- Fabricator recipe side screens now show the recipe's radbolt cost.
- Added "missing diamond" launch warning to Drillcone.
- Updated Nosh Bean Plant and Saturn Trap Plant codex entries.
- Added a two second "landing cooldown" where rockets keep igniting while they're on the pad.
- Small tweaks to rocket exhaust animations.
- Updated gravitas pedestal artwork
- Added artifact availability indicator to space POI info panel.
- Added Artifact Transport Module cargo info to selected rocket info panel.
- Disabled unnecessary "Rockets at this location" section of space POI info panel.
- POI Broken Elevator is now demolishable.
- Fixed issue causing diamond press work orders to stall.
- Fixed issue preventing Duplicants from easily delivering diamond to Drillcone while on adjacent ladders.
- Took liquid hydrogen and diamond out of the Space Resource POI descriptions.
- Fixed issue causing gathered resource quantity to change based on module count.
- Many POI items are now Demolishable at standard deconstruction range.
- Fixed missing geyser sounds for new geysers/volcanos.
- Fixed issue causing anim playback issue on solar panel module.
- Fixed Drillcone gear animation glitch
- Fixed crash when deconstructing Trailblazer Module.
- Trailblazer Module no longer plays the landing animation when already landed.
- Fixed crash when clicking on Unrefrigerated Food notification
- Fixed issue causing artifacts in transport modules to disappear on load
- Fixed crash that could occur when all artifacts were discovered
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.