Today's patch for the Public Testing branch contains an assortment of fixes for this update's work in progress content. It also has some new sounds, updated localizations, and some general game fixes.
Changes and Improvements
- Updated all localizations
- Added sounds for Conveyor Rail Germ Sensor, Element Sensor and Temperature Sensor.
- Added hammer strike sounds for Conveyor Rail Germ Sensor, Element Sensor and Temperature Sensor, Conveyor Chute and Conveyor Shutoff.
- Spaced Out! Only
- Party Line Telephone animation revisions.
- Added bonus morale effect when a Party Line Telephone conversation partner is on a different world.
- Fixed lighting and biome tinting issue on Linux and other platforms where it was previously inverted.
- Fixed typo on Dreckos description for care package
Base Game Only
- Fixed crash when a Duplicant in a Command Capsule loses their balloon.
- Fixed issue where a space destination returned less than the reserved amount.
Spaced Out! Only
- Fixed bug where Diamond Press was not playing sound.
- Extended Party Line Telephone call time.
- Fixed issue preventing Party Line Telephone from being used more than once.
- Move Party Line Telephone power connection to correct location.
- The Drillcone can now detect when it is out of diamond and trigger a return trip.
- Fixed layering issue where liquid appeared in front of the Radbolt Joint Plate.
- Sandbox tools can now paint elements over the Radbolt Joint Plate input.
- Fixed crash that could occur when loading a game with Automation Broadcasters/Receivers.
Fixed bug where Spacefarer Ports could get stuck in a blocked state when they should be able to vent into space.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.