- Seed self-planting has been disabled again. Wild plants will no longer replant themselves if they get uprooted.
- Pips are more picky about where they plant seeds, and won't crowd wild plants too close together.
- More tooltips have received formatting
- Fix duplicant's characteristics on the monument
- Coal Generator CO2 output temperature has been corrected
- Sink/Sanitizer/Ore Scrubber shows outputs under the correct heading in the building details
Duplicants no longer get stuck in a falling loop inside a door
- Also Slicksters
- Added "Tofu" food item
- Tweaks to victory sequences
- Remove a Journal entry that was crashing
- Further revisions to Saltvine animations
- Revisions to the Nosh Sprout animations
- "Never autosave" actually won't save now
- Can dump ice from the icemaker from the building's details panel
Decor plants now count as plants for Nature Reserves and Parks
- But Tree branches do not
Fabricators will resume progress if the errand is interrupted
- And also after save/load
- Pip's "rummage" action no longer makes items invalid
- Items produced by rummaging are displayed in the correct order
- New Ethanol Distillery animations
- "Large Glaciers" from world traits are created ice-cold, so they don't instantly melt
- Large Boulders are a little smaller, and all boulders contain some igneous rock
- Fixed a worldgen bug which was preventing things from being spawned, notably seeds in Ice biomes
- Add a muckroot variant for the Forest starts. It's much more rare but contains lots of calories.
- Fix crash when opening a Database entry for a tutorial that doesn't have a video
- Updated Pip cheek artwork
- Fix issue causing missing tooltips and incorrect cursors on the Build menu
Pipe optimizations have been added back in, along with bug fixes for:
- Crashes when loops are created
- Crashes when single pipes are destroyed
- Pipe contents getting "blocked" by inline sources
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.