- Swapped in the new artwork for the Early Access message screen
- Mods can now overwrite all the remaining files in worldgen (biomes, features, subworlds, etc.)
- Hooked up proper animations for the Automatic Dispenser
- Fixed Duplicant scaling on the new game mode selection screen
- Dupes printed from the portal (not starter dupes) come with 1 skill point
- Tooltips on the skills screen should no longer go off the bottom of the screen
- Deprecated buildings can no longer be copied
- QOL2 saves which were upgraded to QOL3 will no longer show hearts on every skill
- Door state is copied when copying settings between doors
- Medical hat variants show correctly on the Skills screen
- Logic timing should scale properly with game speed now
- Skill Scrubber sounds added
- Sneezing no longer interrupts errands, they will resume after the sneeze completes. (A few more emotes are underway to be fixed too!)
- Duplicants who were in rockets in a QOL2 save will have their skill points properly upgraded. (If the colony has been loaded and saved in QOL3, the points can no longer be restored.)
- Highly germ-susceptible Duplicants will no longer get other Duplicants sick when they are exposed to germs.
- Selected hat displays correctly in the Skills screen
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.