- Ore no longer gets absorbed by the world when entombed. Instead we store ore in a much more efficient system which should imrpove the load times of worlds that have a significant amount of entombed ore.
- The warning to upgrade your audio driver should properly popup if the game starts without sound.
- Fixed a memory/performance leak that was also causing looping sounds to play quieter over time.
- Fix for portraits not showing up in the roles screen.
- Fixed a bug where liquid could leak through tiles on load.
- Fixed a bug where gas could leak through gas impermeable tiles when displaced.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.