Creature fertility factors reworked
- All creatures have a base fertility gain (Wild or Tame)
- Creatures that are Tame AND Happy get a large increase in fertility gain
- Creatures that are Expecting or Confined do not gain fertility
- Fixed water leaking through liquid permable walls on load.
- Fixed performance spike caused by Fetch errand status item updating.
- Fix for bug caused by LSHIFT drag straight line interacting poorly with LSHIFT sandbox tool hotkey modifier.
- If a dupe starts harvesting a plant and that plant wilts, it should still drop a fruit.
- Dupes should no longer get stuck at the fixed capture point.
- Dreckos now produce much more phosphorite.
- Revised refinery sidescreen UI to better show multiple inputs/outputs.
- Duplicants that recover from sunburn will no longer immediately get sunburn again.
- Walls are now called Wallpaper.
- Wallpaper is no longer disable-able.
- Oil well "Depressurize" chore should now be properly prioritized.
- Tempshift Plates now block gasses from escaping in to the backwall.
- Fixed performance spike when revealing a cell that's part of a large cavity or when first revealing the surface.
- Fixed crash that could occur when showing floating text outside the simulation grid.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.