- Creatures will now behave correctly when Advanced Priority Mode is turned on
- New sounds for adjusting priorities
- Fix bug where the incubator errand could disappear if it was interrupted
- More Geyser art updates
- Auto Job Priority toggle now defaults to Off
Note from the previous hotfix:
- "Advanced Mode" added to priorities screen.
In order to help new bases with no or few priorities set, the game has a few "under the hood" prioritization rules. We've observed that in large bases where players have already extensively applied their own priorities, these hidden rules can create unexpected trips across the base. Advanced Mode allows you to turn off those hidden rules for a more predictable experience. Please give it a try and let us know if you encounter any issues!
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.