- Geyser study can now be prioritized; study errand is no longer 'emergency' priority.
- New sound effects for critter grooming, excited, egg-laying, pooping
- Improvements to incubator art
- Improvements to hatch eating animation
- New art for many of the new geysers
- Updated Puft and Puft egg art
- Tame hatches have an ID collar
- Hatch can now hop across gaps with a lower ceiling
- Formatting improvements to Reports screen
- Slicksters and Pufts now eat enough to keep up with their calorie needs
- Geysers don't show status icons until uncovered, and make a notification when uncovered
- "Urgency" tool renamed to "Sub-Priority" tool
- Sub-Priority tool now has a diagram, and all sub-priority pickers have a button to open the Priorities screen
- Added 3 new columns to the Priorities screen: Life Support (mostly critical hauling jobs), Toggle, and Storage (non-sweep locker-filling).
- "Advanced Mode" added to priorities screen. Further explanation below.
In order to help new bases with no or few priorities set, the game has a few "under the hood" prioritization rules. We've observed that in large bases where players have already extensively applied their own priorities, these hidden rules can create unexpected trips across the base. Advanced Mode allows you to turn off those hidden rules for a more predictable experience. Please give it a try and let us know if you encounter any issues!
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.