- Tube Access now has charge like a battery, only consumes power while charging, uses a portion of its charge when a duplicant launches from it.
- Tube Access is now 3 tiles wide
- Adjusted costs of Tubes and Tube Access to make tubes less expensive, end points more expensive
- Cost of ladders adjusted to coincide with tubes.
- Adjusted cost of Creature Delivery point to a meaningful number
- Fix Hypothermia double-debuffing the cooking attribute
- Fixed ground rendering issue on OSX
- Shader fixes to improve rendering on Linux
- Improved Tube Tile Bridge artwork
- Duplicants should no longer get stuck in an infinite delivery loop when the item they want is on a tube
- Berry Bar takes the correct form of Sleet Wheat now
- Calorie count should no longer show negative values when you have lots of food
- Fix issue where Tube Accesses would sometimes not be connected on load
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.