- Gas displacement should no longer have a directional bias.
- Dupes should no get stuck when walking passed a disabled Exosuit Checkpoint
- Dupes wearing clothing should no longer ignore Exosuit Checkpoints
- Dupes should no longer remove their regular clothing when recovering breath
- Tinkering now improves Oil Well depressurization speed
- Duplicants should no longer complain about being hot when wearing the Exosuit unless they are in an extremely hot area
- Duplicants should no longer have helmets appear when going to sleep after unequipping an Exosuit
- Duplicants should no longer have dozens of tiny outfits floating around their heads when eating after unequipping an Exosuit
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.