- Having too many falling liquid particles should no longer cause the game to crash
- Pumping an incorrect element into a building will now either dump that element on the floor or pump it through instead of destroying the mass
- Buildings should now heat up the world more than they heat themselves up, making them less likely to overheat
- The Hydrofan should no longer remove massive amounts of energy from the world causing gases to freeze
- Seeds that have been partially consumed by a Hatch should no longer crash the game when they try and replant themselves
- Mechanized Airlocks with access controls turned on should no longer stop Dupes who have access to use the materials on the other side of the door
Crashes that occur during saving/autosaving should no longer corrupt your save files
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.