There are still a number of things we want to fix/tune in the preview, so we have a new target release date for the Thermal Upgrade on May 29th.
For now we have a bunch of fixes and changes today. Thanks for all the great feedback and bug reports, please keep them coming!
- fertilization tuning, plants require more fertilizer, fert maker produces less
- bristle blossoms have a lower max temperature
- dupes should no longer get stuck trying to go through locked pneumatic doors
- dupes should no longer get stuck trying to attack creatures that are no longer in reach
- loading a save game from the main menu no longer causes music to behave strangely
- plants should no longer fail to produce their crop if they become stifled/died soon after being harvested
- geysers should spawn once again(they will still sometimes become ridiculously overpressurized)
- zero mass falling liquid should no longer cause a crash
- coal generator should take much longer to overheat
- himble reeds should properly grow when submerged and be stifled when exposed
- pufts should no longer fail to produce slime
- mush bars should now give you diarrhea
- iron gut should now actually prevent disease, instead of causing it
- doors should properly deconstruct and no longer leave behind magical untranslated steel
- deconstructing a building which had a missing foundation when loading a save game should no longer crash the game
- pausing the game for a long time while in an overlay should no longer cause the game to run out of memory
- support for language specific fonts(more details can be found here) support for chinese character set using a language specific font
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.