- fixed crash that could occur if dupes attempted to pickup an item of zero mass
- fixed crash when you looked at the disease tooltip as it was expiring
- fixed crash when dupe went to eat at a table, decided they had to go to the bathroom and then went back to eating
- fixed huge performance drop when the top of the world accidentally got transformed into a huge mercury pool and liquid was spawning everywhere(only fixes the problem in new worlds)
- fixed a crash when you tried to move a dupe outside of the world
- fixed a crash when you tried to tell a dupe's corpse to get out of the way
- fixed a crash when a mealwood was blocked from growing and was at the wrong temperature
- fixed another crash when renaming dupes
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.