Detailed Patch Notes
- You can now pickup just about everything smaller than a cat
- Throw anything you pick up at your friends
- Pause screen now displays the total number of cards you’ve collected per world
- Fix replay jumping when typing a or d in chat
- Made replay UI consistent with observer UI
- Fix missing hud elements (reticle, speed, etc) in spectate and replay
- Made game update countdown aware of timezones
- Fixed fan woosh sound staying on for some players
- Fixed ragdoll softlock when hitting lava
- Fixed some wrong audio surface tagging in the School Yard. Specifically, walls near the windows used to sound like glass
- Audio Mixing adjustments, including lowering UI Collision Feedback volume
- Fixed View Model option resetting after death
- Prevent accidental binding of menu inputs and prevent conflicts with gameplay bindings
- Fixed issue where you could accidentally use a decal while watching the intro animation
- Fixed an issue where you could trigger restart during the intro animation
- Fixed an issue where player movement input was still accepted during the intro animation
- Fixed pogo stick woosh not playing in some cases
Wholesale coming soon
Thank you for all your feedback on the PTB! Our next major world is nearing a state where we can promote it to the public branch. We are expecting to release Wholesale next week.
Custom maps are starting to trickle in- and we are more excited than ever for community content. In future patches and new updates we will begin to highlight extraordinary community contributions- and hopefully drive traffic to these awesome creations. In the meantime, please come checkout the mapping and art communities on our community discord channel: https://discord.gg/hTAmKF6
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.