Though we are just focusing on bug fixes and performance right now, we did put in a Teleportato for Hamlet.
- Hamlet gets a Teleportato
- The Living Artifact charging sound will no longer be active if it runs out while charging a shot
- Fixed the Bramble Trap placer art
- Fixed a bug where the Wheeler Tracker and Trusty Shooter slot background would disappear
- The correct DLC icon now shows up when creating a Hamlet world using the Skyworthy in Shipwrecked
- Using the Skyworthy to go to a Hamlet world now allows you to merge with old Hamlet saves
- Crafting the tellebrela in Vanilla no longer crashes the game
- Fixed Seaworthy boarding animation
- Unequipping infrogoggles in DS Vanilla no longer resets the day phase
- Fixed a crash when trying to spawn the Herald inside an interior
- Living artifact’s pulse sound works properly now.
- Sea/Skyworthy should now properly work in interiors
- Sea/Skyworthy should now properly work in caves and volcano
- Seaworthy will now try to travel to Seaworthy, Skyworthy to Skyworthy (existing worthies will need to be saved once for this to succeed)
- Fixed a problem with Wagstaff’s idle animation in an ROG compatible world.
- Hounds no longer spawn while the player is in an interior
- Sprinkler placer shows the range of the sprinkler spray, not the range it needs to be to a water source now.
- Items blown onto the clouds will now disappear
- Fixed Wagstaff's blur with low insanity when distortion is enabled.
- Fixed infinite-light-in-interior exploit for boat torch, boat lantern and bottle lantern.
- Fixed craft-tabs prototype-ready alert when ingredient goes into a backpack
Updated Wheeler’s character select images with her smirk.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.