The pigs of Hamlet are feeling festive, but they need incentive to throw a party. Incentive like surviving an Aporkalypse.
So if you can survive several days of torment before you avert the cataclysm, the Pigs in towns all across Hamlet will throw a fiesta to celebrate life. Go join them in the fun.
- Pig towns will celebrate for a few days after an Aporkalypse
- Fixed mouse over detection on new Hamlet prepared foods
- Fixed mouse over detection on new Hamlet turf
- Fixed assert when traveling to Hamlet wearing the cowl
- Fixed assert on world load when Beefalo Mating Season was set to ‘Often’
- Fixed assert when unwrapping a bundle in a Vanilla world
- Fixed art problem with Woodie’s hair.
- Fixed a problem with the brush
- Fixed a typo in dungpile loot
- Fixed a tooltip on the Smelter
- Fixed crash when leaving interior with lazy explorer equipped
- Fixed smelter not working with controller/right mouse button
- Fixed infinite loop when destroying a beehive in a world with bees set to ‘None’
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.