This is a small update that fixes some issues with translations, and adds commandline argument to allow the game to work on certain older Macbooks.
- New commandline argument --nomipmaps allows users to turn off loading mipmaps entirely; This should fix users that are getting crashes in their drivers, presumably because our mips aren't always multiples of 4
- Various translation fixes
- Fixed bug allowing you to rig both sides of Rook's coin
- Bogling: Fix a bug where it was being triggered by 'Preparing' a parasite.
- Blasted Eye: Fix the amount of Impair applied at end of turn to match text.
- Hot Air: Fix a problem where it increased its stack at the beginning of the player turn.
- Swamp Haunt: Amend text for style consistency.
- Increase tooltip and convo tooltip layout scale for Big/Bigger UI mode
- Add a keyword for Mettle in battle/negotiation.
- Type-check all declension macros for safety.
- Delay health bar in the UI being inaccurate if Smith plays a self-damage attack and alleviate quickly in succession.
Apply layout scaling to the inline notification widget.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.