This update has some UI and controller fixes, as well as some general housekeeping as we approach release.
- Preserve sort order when upgrading cards in the DeckScreen.
- screens can restrict reticule bounds (used by the location and travel screens to keep the reticule out of the menu)
- Gamepad: Add binding to delete focussed save slot.
- Hide notification button in gamepad/touch mode.
- Add fustum culling to speed up some UI screens.
- Disable MOTD
- Disable experiments
- Remove Pre-release message
- Gamepad: While in Big/Bigger mode, inspecting fighters/arguments will lower the cards in hand for better visibility.
- Suppress tooltips showing referenced cards while in Big / Bigger UI mode, as they can occlude the UI.
- Fade transition when continuing a game from the NewGameScreen.
- Fix sliders in the option screen not sinking left/right inputs.
- Suppress card tooltips on focus in CardListBlocks (choose flourish, etc.)
- Fade out when beginning a standard campaign. Load during the blackout.
- Fade out when beginning a daily. Load during the blackout.
- Fixed typos
- Beach Party: Stabilize translation ids for assemble team chatter.
- Fix description on Boosted Powder Keg
- Fixed incorrect value in desc of Visionary Rubble
- Beast of the Bog: use condition name instead of unlocalized text
- Distresser is now a Sal-only graft.
Fix card prepared status being cached in PreReq, which is a no-no because that is called from the UI.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.