Another day, another batch of fixes! Nothing too exciting... which is good! Surprises at this stage would likely be bad surprises.
- Fix gaining full flourish amount for attack damage that was partially defended.
- You gain Flourish now for receiving damage, instead of defending damage (which didn't work anyway).
- Don't give saved life opinion event if your partner is dead on smith day 3.
- So. Many. Typos.
- nil-check source_widget when updating targetting arrows. Not sure how this can happen however, but it seems to be a rare potential crash.
- Gamepad: Suppress card details hint for CardArrangements, since it conflicts with viewing Discards.
- play notification sfx with panning
- Gamepad: Don't show Flourishes hint during enemy turn.
- refresh music when starting a negotiation, and favour the negotiation music over character music
- Gamepad: Bind (RT) to Fighter Details, instead of (A) to be consistent with viewing card details.
- Gamepad: Handle but don't show (B) Cancel hint when selecting cards.
- Gamepad: Handle but don't show (B) Cancel hint when selecting cards in negotiation.
- Loadout screen no longer indicates you have perk points to spend if you've unlocked all perks.
- Pressing (B) while previewing a card in battle or negotiation will unfocus any currently selected card for easier viewing of the battlefield.
- Revised Rook slide art
- Mark Hanbi's Hilt Slam as a debuff.
- Flame Cannon: hilight Burn keyword.
- Fix card text consistency for upgrades to Fan the Hammer.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.