We're alllllllmost there! Wer're just waiting on Andwanette's combat, some bg art, some sound stuff, and translation.
Actually, that sounds like a lot. Making games is a lot of work!
- Make it so that you can actually unlock smith by finishing day 1 of rook
- Remove some placeholder dialog, hook up some un-hooked-up dialog
- Fix progression blocker in smiths' sandwich quest when using the Handy perk
- AgentUtil.TakeJob will add a work position if it doesn't already exist. Fixes a crash with 'Smith Bounced Out'
- Steven does not have social_connections anymore.
- Fixed is now a debuff
- Added missing event priority on escalate
- Fixed bug where escalate wasn't doubling min_persuasion correctly
- Smith's hole_up now uses NEXT_TURN_DEFENSE rather than its own condition
- nil-check damage for Sentenced's hit handler
- Hiding the difficulty stars for the player agents
- Fixing the card damage sorting on the in-game deck
- Positioning the agent title correctly for agents without faction on the compendium
- Adding Boss compendium
- Updated the Chinese translation (it's not yet fully caught up)
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.