Stuff! And things!
We're just working through our backlogs, so this one is a little here and a little there. A cornucopia of patch notes!.
- Mod Screen: Hide Unsubscribe button if you are already unsubscribed.
- Assign mod_id to ConvoStateGraph instances so convos can access the mod they are associated with.
- Add basic mod support for exposing custom user settings in the OptionsScreen.
- Clean up smith's store interactions, and add a special shopkeeper
- Added new Smith event
- The opinion events causing Sal's night merchants to dislike for you choosing to help the other merchant are shown in the corresponding option tooltips.
- Added death loot for the Heshbladders
- Set up combat behaviour for the Heshbladders
- Fighter status change events animated asynchronously. Notably, you won't have to wait for a single Erchin to flee for combat to proceed.
- Showing the Custom Game warning in red on the New Game Screen
- Making the Perks selectable with gamepad on the New Game Screen
- Added a Perk Screen ingame, where one can see all currently active perks
- Smith's BOTTLE_TRACKER now listens for CARD_MOVED to determine when bottles are added/remove to prevent things like status_pinned from interfering with the tracking
- Fixing the layout when a new Perk is unlocked
- Do Over: reduced cost to 2.
- Scorched Earth: shows the number of non-hostile cards currently in the discards while in negotiation.
- Fixed bug where counter wasn't triggered by cards with 0 as max damage (such as slug smash) even if they dealt damage
- Added upgrades for knuckle_down and overdrive
- Added second upgrade for Smith's Degrade and Stool Pigeon
- Lowered damage of flead_upgraded_shoot but increased its wound to 2, for parity with unupgraded flead
- Reduced alleviate amount on Looper by 1
- Reordered description of blademouth_beating to clarify its effect
- Fixed edge-case where Recoverable health could carry over to next turn in rare cases
- Reduced the damage of the Bogger Cultivators aoe attack but it now also applies exposed to non-player fighters
- Damage previews should now accurately reflect damage avoided by evasion
- Revised how unknown_concoction works to fix save/load bug
- All ScalarAccumulators in negotiation_engine.lua are now initialized before the negotiators to fix a bug with Confrontational
- Fixed bug where Stonewall wasn't triggering unless you removed all renown
- bottle tracker accounts for bottles in the opening hand.
- Fix a softlock in Moxie presentation by only showing if Smith is already idle, for now.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.