Here it is! The candidate build for Thursday's update (minus some last-minute translations). Thanks for all of your help in testing this stuff over the last few weeks!
- Add mod support for quips.
- Add mod support for adding codex entries.
- merchants won't buy and sell the same commodity in the same day.
- you can pay for hired help
- Shel loses a bit more max resolve when sleeping.
- Assign example mod grafts to the "SHEL" series.
- Fixed bug where Guilt Trip was not dealing damage
- The "Wanted!" argument now deals damage to your core instead of making it lose resolve. This means it respects shields from other arguments and is overall a clearer presentation
- Flekfis no longer uses his multi attack on the furst turn of negotiation
- Fixed descriptions of ravenous_plus, barbed_defense_plus, silent_shiv, deepstance_plus, and projector_plus
- Fix cursor not being loaded from the data archive.
- Move the auto-restore on click functionality from ChooseCardsPopup to NegotiationPanel, so that you can still click the discards/draw deck to view them while the panel is hidden.
- The healing options in daily_protect_friend.lua now also heal your pet if you have one
- Fixed bug where upgrading a trained pet would make it lose the bonus health from being trained
- make the dodgy scavenger only pick from stuff that currently exists, in case mods have been uninstalled.
- Renamed the SILVER_TONGUE flag to WORDSMITH (we already have a graft called silver tongue!)
- Added daily quest_id overrides for September 17th-19th in daily_util.lua to ensure the boss negotiation daily
Fixed bug caused by negotiation with Nadan in a negotiation not marked with the Silver Tongue flag
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.