You can now check out the mod screen in-game if you're part of the mod group on steam. I see that Cross Character Campaign is already up there, so we're off to a good start!
- Added a mod screen!
- Updated example mods on workshop and in /mods
- Add support for chaining OnLoad functions for mods, to allow dependencies on other mod content.
- Mods can specify a description_file to externally source its description text.
- Only update workshop item's title and description when uploading for the first time to avoid stomping any edits done in the workshop portal.
- Fix workshop items being always set to Private visibilty when uploading.
- Added a NO_IMPATIENCE flag to daily_boss_negotiation.lua
- Tweaks to Jeol's negotiation behaviour to prevent being overwhelmed by the composure and resolve gadgets
- Added a new argument to Kashio's negotiation behaviour
- Added Negotiation behaviour for the Grout Monster
- Fixed bug where doubt would immediately cancel Kashio's duplicated core
- Added negotiation behaviour for Eonwe
- Fixed bug with Flekfis' SLUGGISH argument
- Fixed bug with Circle Back and clarified its description
- Evil Eye no longer modifies Bad Deal or Known Thug damage.
- Don't require a click when switch blade creates a duplicate.
- Clear show_dealt flag when Duplicating cards so they get shown as dealt by default
- Added the Rise Turncoat Boss to event_rook_meet_sal.lua and sal_story_day_1.lua
- Removed plot armour checks from Charming and Forgiveness
- Added mutator options to daily_boss_negotiation.lua
- Add TooltipKeywords to GraftDetails widget, allowing you to preview referenced cards like Conductor.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.