Small public update today - another boss negotiation, and further refinement of the modding system. We'll be back on Tuesday for the last dev week of the update. See you then!
- Fixed incorrect icon on the convo option to remove a negotiation card in daily_boss_negotiation.lua
- Added Flekfis to the negotiation daily
- Moved Weighted Coin from Uncommon to Rare
- Fixed bug where the preview (not actual damage) of intents affected by sitting_duck was incorrect
- fix rooks charges not showing up.
- Adjusted max resolve on the Shroog's arguments
- Fixed bug with Flekfis' Sluggish
- Impatience now kicks in later and ramps up slower in Silver Tongue negotiations
- Added basic boss negotiation behaviour for Flekfis
- Adjusted the Shroog's and Hanbi's negotiation behaviour
- Updating example mod
- Don't auto-subscribe after uploading workshop items.
- Card compendium filter uses series names based on the player background, not the agent ID.
- isModEnabled returns false for nil mod tables
- Add Browse Workshop button in the mod screen
- Mods will not be removed from Content.MODS if they are no longer subscribed but already enabled and finalized.
- Prefer local title/desc over the workshop strings, which may contain markup.
Mod item descriptions in the mod screenare tooltips now since they can be of arbitrary length
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.