We're getting closer to the modding ecosystem going live. Other than that, we were all mostly busy with Future Content (TM) today.
- Added placeholder mod manager screen in dev mode (you can view installed mods and enable/disable them there!)
- Expose debug.traceback in the modinit execution environment.
- modinit is executed with RegisterMod, so that ui info like title/desc can still be returned even if the mod is disabled.
- Mods can specify a version. GameState:RequireMod can be called to require a save game to have a specific mod of a specific version installed in order to load it.
- Don't try to resolve filepaths in the workshop API, they are now pre-resolved in lua
- Better error for syntactially incorrect modinit.lua
- Changed the description of MATERNAL_INSTINCTS_ARGUMENT to not show the tooltip for SHROOGLET_ARGUMENT and SHROOG_FLOCK since it was crowding the screen
- Set up a negotiation behaviour for Bossbit
- Don't disable save buttons entirely if the save cannot be loaded, so that the run can still be deleted normally.
- The order of upgraded cards shown when upgrading matches the order of cards shown when viewing card details via right-click.
- audio: smith VO lines and hook up.
- revised shroog idle in negotiation so that it doesn't move the UI too much
- Assign default dormant_timer to quest.param if it doesn't exist (Eg. old saves)
- Silence warnings loading name lists from old save files. This class isn't save/loaded anymore.
- Update parsing image markup in <p> tags to include the ’ quote, which sometimes appears in translations
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.