We're currently working on a couple of big things for the next update:
- Official modding support!
- A new daily type that is a negotiation boss-rush (so you can talk to the shroog ?!)
- A new boss for Sal, and other new character content.
- Swapped the final boss in daily_protect_friend.lua to be either Arint or Flekfis
- Fixed bug in daily_protect_friend.lua where Shel could die in the boss fight without you losing
- daily_protect_friend.lua now grants you a graft at the start of the challenge
- Updated the behaviour and max health of the Turncoat Boss
- adjusted the behaviour of the rise turncoat boss slightly to ensure you get affected by voltaic early
- Fix Rook brawl crash if Pengemunt was killed in battle and the coin trader phase was activated.
- Fixed bug where opponents weren't reacting to pets in negotiation - All pets should still bark/howl at the start
- Set up the SILVER_TONGUE negotiation flag
- Set up new negotiation behaviour for Jeol and the Shroog
- Manually assign CARD_FLAGS.ITEM to all death loot. The default-assignment was overriding flags on upgrades, causing for example Boosted Gaff to not be a melee attack.
- Fix obscure crash when negotiating against spark barons if Doubt destroys an Appropriator that stole cards from the discards/draw deck. UpdateCardPlacement was cheating target_deck if it was not supplied, using the current card's deck as a default and throwing things out of order So calls to UpdateCardPlacement need explicit arguments, such as from CARD_TRIGGERED_POST and the edge-case in HandleChooseCards where the cards-in-hand may be temporarily in the floating deck for presentation reasons.
- Lifter Claw now officially improvises, and thus can trigger things like Crusher or Resonance.
- Fixed bug where some RIG cards weren't using themselves as the source for the argument
- Boosted Muck: now 3 damage.
- Gave the Yote Horn charges and reduced its damage
- Corrected inconsistencies when referring to enemies vs targets in card descriptions
- Reworked Seeker to not grant defend when discarded but to grant more defend when played
- Fixed bug caused by the To The Point feat
- Skimmer now correctly targets a random target.
- Make Names mod-friendly
- Failing to load local modinits shows a non-fatal warning instead of spewing silently to log.
- Hardening various content validation for better mod support.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.