The initial two dailies are aaaaaalmost done. We'll fix some bugs and do some last tuning early next week, but then I think the build will be ready for the update. See if you can beat my (not very good) score today!
- Resonance: Now adds stacking conditions on random enemies instead of applying damage directly.
- Brilliance now allies to hatch cards as well
- Enhanced Heavy Handed: fix error message if you don't have enough dominance.
- Remove "Ranged" from various attack cards.
- Pinned: Provide alternate card text when you are viewing this card in the compendium / card details screen. Now shows up in the compendium.
- Wretched Strike now gets a bonus for cards drawn even while it is not in your hand.
- New mutators: Playing for Keeps, Score Cards, Reduced Boss Health, Pet Owner
- In boss rush you can bring people that you meet along with you (or let them stay to increase your score)
- More varied mutator combinations in dailies, and annoying combinations removed
- Dangerous Goods: When Ximmon comes to retrieve his goods, he has a pet with him.
- Bandit Captains now gain Counter from Vicious only after countering the triggering attack.
- Bandit Captains occasionally Defend.
- Bandit Captains give Grisly Trophies.
- Disabled Smith in both dailies in preparation for the update (He'll be back soon, don't worry.)
- You can preview the events in a daily run before you start (as in.. which bosses you will face)
- New Game Screen: Fix toggling card sets sometimes not applying properly
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.