We've just enabled cloud saves on Steam. So now you can grift from multiple computers!
This update also fixes a couple of things that showed up in the last 24 hours or so:
- Zig Zag: Fix crash if there are no targets left to wound.
- Fix crash in fight screen when using a gamepad.
- Fix input issue that was ignoring some mouse clicks when also pressing keyboard keys when playing cards.
- Fix UI overlap in audio option screen.
- Fix crash in manipulate conversation.
- Fixed a couple of missed localization strings.
- Fixed missing hit FX for new bandit goon.
- Fix crash when selecting prestige in the NewGameScreen if you previously selected prestige 0 and then returned to the sidebar.
- Fix issue with continue button when you return to the main menu after manually deleting your save file.
- Re-export the 1080p texture pack at a slightly higher resolution (it was a little blurry).
- Added --highres and --lowres command line parameters to force a particular texture pack, for players who want to pick manually.
- Fix Counter attack sometimes attacking an ally of the attacker if the attacker was already targetted by other enemies.
- Improved Chinese Translation.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.