Here's the first update of the new cycle. Not a tonne of content in this one, but there are a lot of fixes and general UI improvements. Some of these are marked for a small release hotfix that's coming out at around the same time.
- Three Fingers: Fix sometimes not being hated by 2 people.
- Specialty now shuffles your discard into your draw pile if you have no attacks in your draw pile, consistent with Deception
- Fixed bug where Stinging Eyes would make aoe attacks only hit one person
- Support Beacon now checks to make sure your team isn't full
- Fixed bug where Stone Spurs wasn't showing the dynamic defend amount
- Impending Doom now disables shielding in OnUnapply instead of OnBounty so that it's still triggered by removal
- Pruned is no longer applied if the attack is evaded
- Fixed bug where Rentorian Battle Armor made you have -3 power if you took damage before it's initial application
- Fix Force Compression not applying for certain cards, like Menacing Air.
- Planning: Now Rare.
- Formation Defend only applies to allies, as per the text.
- Reworked Deception
- Fixed bug where Hot Air's damage wasn't being displayed properly
- Toolbox selections no longer appear in the Trash.
- Added a max_stacks of 10 to Trauma
- Cult of Hesh characters no longer apply intermittent Composure, opting for straight resolve damage to forestall stale-mates.
- Fixed bug where Pale Trade wasn't working when you only had one influence
- Fixed bug where overbear_plus2 was drawing the wrong number of cards
- Fix Visionary Three Fingers not causing people to hate you if you install it directly. Instead of getting removed/added notifications, the player now receives a single Graft Upgraded notification. (When upgrading grafts, convert the extant instance of removing and adding a new graft instance.)
- Fixed bug where MARK could trigger when attacking the owner's allies
- Add custom cursors to the game (size is selectable, and you can still use the system cursor)
- fix order of audio options so that dropdown works
- Making the deck screen always select the first card with the gamepad, instead of a random one on the list
- Added a not-upgraded filter to the card deck. It puts the upgradeable cards at the top, sorted by how close they are to be upgraded
- Showing an info label when selecting characters saying if that character has savefiles available
- Adding a backing to the Grafts in Negotiation/Battle, to attract more attention to them. Also made them bigger. Made the fight/negotiation objective scale with the UI Scaling Mode. Made the graft tooltips show under the graft icons, instead of overlapping them
- Added drop-shadow to the card descriptions when in upgrade-style to make the text more readable
- Reporting correctly the number of unlockable social grafts in the People Compendium
- The shiny card animation for cards in hand ignore he negotiation/combat speed multiplier.
- Re-added the promoted Jake def
- The cost for new graft slots increases as you add more.
- Fix build for female promoted bandit goon
- Fix issue with continue button when you return to the main menu after manually deleting your save file
- Added nil-check for the source in the MODIFIER_REMOVED event of AUCTIONEER
- System Debogging: Fix potential crash attempting to speak to a dead Rise member after battle.
- Card and graft rewards are no longer given for the final boss in brawls
- Fix crash involved with returning a presented card to hand for discard choice. (eg. draw into multiple Raw with a full hand such that Gamble triggers a discard (Chaos Coin).
- Fix rare crash when choosing a toolbox card after the battle is over.
- Fix potential gamepad crash: Cards need to clear focus directions left/right when renaving.
- Fix IME text input:
- Supress KeyUp events if text editing.
- Suppress additional keys besides backspace, like delete, enter, and arrow keys. It seems like there should be a better way to know what keys to ignore -- is this not dependent on the IME? In any case, these keys are used for the microsoft IME.
- Disable italics for certain fonts
- added a graft reward for Rook after defeating a boss in brawl
- Do not dismiss hired members in Brawl, if the Loyalty mutator is active.
- Choosing Sides: Fix crash if you are victorious but all your allies died.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.