This is a small hotfix that addresses some issues that we've seen with some of the localizations.
- Fixed the spelling of the first word of the game in English.
- Improved simplified Chinese localization.
- Improved traditional Chinese localization.
- Fixed parsing problem that was preventing some card keywords from showing up.
- Fixed game winning dialog formatting in Chinese.
- Update the Chinese font weight to be more readable.
- Fix Korean, Japanese font.
- Fix crash in German localization when getting the Shovel in Rook's campaign.
- Fix formatting for CONVO.SAL_STORY_DAY_1.STATE_TALK.DIALOG_TALK_ABOUT_GIVERS.
Thank you all for your wonderful feedback the past couple of days. We've been reading them as they come in, and
it's great to see so many people enjoying the game! Our next scheduled update is on June 25th, and you can preview some of those changes already in the experimental build, if you're curious.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.