Lots of fixes today, and some tweaks to the quest/event selection algorithm that should prevent the same content from repeating too often if other content is also valid.
Oh, and for prestige 1 and higher, no more same-day restarts. It's called prestige, after all.
- New games started with a prestige level will no longer be offered the day restart legacy.
- Add a new system to prevent particular quests and events from spawning too often between runs - this should help reduce perceived repetition
- Remove inaccurate Replenish keyword on Nano Lattice.
- Tendrils no longer damages you while being drawn.
- Sal's negotiation faction cards now show up in her Compendium.
- Delete superfluous rook casting from a random event.
- DropDown and Spinner should not invoke state change if being assigned the current index. Fixes the Graphics options from re-dirtying itself after applying changes.
- Any CharacterDef flagged unique automatically gets its ID as its alias. This ensures NPC_ROOK and NPC_SAL are aliased, so that quests casting them will lookup the existing instance first.
- Append card count to the deck screen title so it's always there.
- Fix BottomOverlayBar mis-alignment.
- Remove unused lx/ly fields in SolidBox and EmptyPanel.
- Fix the UI removing the wrong save slot widget when deleting them.
- Only populate workers quarters with workers once a phase to prevent you from trivially re-entering.
- Fixed bug where parasites that gain xp when drawn could be duplicated by cards that draw and play a card automatically
- Fixed bug where the counter on Lumin Kunai wasn't resetting correctly
- Fixed bug where Erchin's would sometimes not prepare an action when they should be
- Fixed issue where Tantrum used the base cost of a card instead of it's calculated cost
- Illicit Shifter and Chemical Regulator now add XP to the chosen cards so that cancelling the upgrade doesn't revert the card to its original xp
- Fixed bug where Splinter was applying Cripple even without bottles to expend
- Chemists no longer incept cards if you evade their attacks
- Oolo's Oshnu now waits a turn before unshelling
- Allow for unclickable character symbols in fights (for example, bandit goon2's crossbow)
- Push the three-fighter formation a bit wider to help clicking the back character
- Classic Smith - The created Bully cards no longer have xp.
- Make execute cards Freebies so their cost isn't modified by Fused Collider.
- Fix some cards not applying affects if their damage was defended.
- Dissect: fix crash if no valid targets
- Forgo: cannot be played if there is no other card in hand to Expend.
- Notion crash fix: Fix non-existent reference to num_cards
- Handle warning when double edge destroys Buildup during it's attack phase.
Fix Turnabout crash if it is played without any valid targets (eg. through Long Winded)
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.