Today adds some new features to brawl, some general fixes, and some new sal grafts. Brawls currently feel a bit relentless / attrition-focused, so I think we'll probably add some brawl-equivalent of the main game's orange oppos tomorrow.
How is the difficulty feeling, currently? We got some feedback from the Kashio fight (where she was missing her auction loot :), so I know that at least some players have made it that far.
- The Replace-Grafts screen wasn't updating its scroll panel size after aligning contents, which meant the scroll bar wouldn't show sometimes
- Nerve Strike no longer applies cripple if evaded
- add pet seller to the brawl
- new brawl quests: sal_brawl_undermine, sal_brawl_make_peace
- Fixed issue where cards duplicated by Muscle Memory weren't counted as having been improvised (for effects such as backstab)
- Added three new improvise focuses grafts for Sal
- adjust the backup/oppo generators for sal_brawl_group_battle
- add difficult quests to the brawl
- Fixed incorrect desc on Boosted Masochist
- Added nil-check to turnabout
- Fixed bug where Sealed Admiralty Envelope wasn't giving the right amount of influence
- Increased defend gained from Zig Zag by 1
- Fixed bug where Nadan's debuff application ignored evade
- Marked the Zealot's attack as a debuff
- Added upgrade highlight to Improve Accuracy
- Fan The Hammer now requires charge and attacks once per charge
- Calcifier now works with Adrenaline instead of Temporary Power
- Gunslinger now correctly previews its hit count
- remove wreet from the rando name pile, because wreet is a real person now
- fix end of day screen filling up each day of the brawl
- Make kashio have her tricks at the end of brawl
- mark brawl boss fights as combat encounters
Fix Eccentricity descriptive text showing the wrong cost range.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.