Thanks for the bug reports! Here is the latest batch of experimental fixes:
- fix typo that was killing the post-fight Threekwa questions
- New dialog for Eonwe
- mark up some delivermoneys as shops, so that discounts properly apply
- Rook's parasites now have rarities to indicate their parasite tier
- Rework of Serrated Edge Upgrade. It now doubles both WOUND and CRIPPLE instead of giving triple WOUND.
- The dodgy scavenger who offers you items from a past life now uses random (low) prices, rather than trying to come up with a value for uniques
- Fixed the money indicator in the mainoverlay getting delayed updates
- Fixed a bug where unlocking all the compendium while a compendium popup was open broke the connection between the popup and the widget that was supposed to gain focus when the popup closed.
- Fixed arrows not working in the notifications
- Patch up some dialog in sal_story_capture_nadan, to allow for the chance the the player steals the pack oshnu
Mark up a negotiation in rise_asset_liberation to be an intimidation if you aren't friends with the target
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.