Welcome back! We've been going through the feedback from over the break, and have a couple of fixes for you. The next big update is on the 23rd - currently it looks like we're going to go back and tie up some loose ends with an old friend. I'll tell you more details when we're more certain.
- Scanned now scales with stacks
- Swapped the rarities of Speed Wheel and Twin Shot
- Stinger is now Rare instead of Common
- Starting Grafts now only get added if there's a gamestate and if the agent is the player
- Hawb Drumstick and Pickled Floater are no longer status cards
- Reflexor: Heads can no longer be awarded if the player already has Reflexor: Snails and vice versa.
- Fixed bug where Krog's Weighted Coin wasn't correctly landing on Heads 90% of the time.
- Don't pop new people into backgrounds of conversations
- Don't have admiralty violence followup in rook's story
- Fix bug with role setting in Plax:FillSlot that was causing re-filling of slots
- Added "slum" markers to rook's map so that location placement doesn't fail
Improved the location nameplates so they can show more icons, and work better on smaller screens
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.