Here are some more fixes, based on the weekend feedback. Thanks for all of the reports, big and small.
- Don't let the user upgrade grafts while negotiations or battle are happening
- Lock graft upgrades from GameOverScreen.
- Fix crash showing graft upgrade from the ReplaceGraftScreen.
- Hook up Double Duty, Rabble Rouser, and Stoic as negotiation support mechanics for the Barons, Rise, and labourers.
- Black market icon change for rook. now it's the jakes' logo.
- Show no_surrender flag in battle preview, if appropriate.
- Fix Decisive/Speculative Grumble not showing the post-flip modified damage appropriately. NotifyChanged will now lock in the damage and modifier string for the UI to display.
- Don't show percentage complete in save file tooltips, because that number was never particularly accurate.
- Hide the overcharge number on the blaster screen because it was confusing people.
- Make fight preview panel cancelable so that you can alternate between two fight options quickly and have the preview show up.
- Filter hatch cards out of "free upgrade" list.
- Removed blowout in the upgrade track and replaced it with firestorm.
- Name changes on reversal and suckerpunch graft.
- Clarify blockade descriptive text.
- Mark Rise Radical's "Disrupt" as a debuff.
- Krilled Up now causes you to lose health directly instead of take damage, as per the description.
- Non-attack cards no longer consume Feedback Loop's first strike bonus.
- Clarify Hover Pack's descriptive text.
Fix cards options in the ChooseCardsPopup still being hoverable when you hide the overlay.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.